The Madison Blues Society is holding its 8th Annual Blues Picnic on Saturday, June 19, 2010 at Warner Park. This great event continues to be FREE! Everyone from the community and beyond can come and enjoy a fantastic day of music, food, beer and fun in the sun!
We’ve got another great lineup of music and there’s plenty of room for dancing. If just hanging out is your style, there’s also lots of room for blankets and chairs with shade under the trees. We’ll have a variety of traditional and ethnic food vendors to give you lots of options for great eat and drink. And Capital Brewery will be back with their fine brews.
This year’s performers include:
- 11:30AM to 12:25PM – Tate and the 008 Band
- 12:45PM to 1:40PM – Shake Daddys
- 2:00PM to 2:30PM – Joe’s Blues Kids
- 2:30PM to 3:25PM – Cash Box Kings
- 3:45PM to 5:00PM – Reverend Raven and the Chain Smokin’ Altar Boys
- 5:30PM to 7:00PM – John Primer
- 7:30PM to 9:00PM – Grana’ Louise
Local Sounds and Madtown Lounge are proud to be supporters of this year’s picnic. We look forward to seeing you there!